Please see www.bls.gov/osmr/workpapers_catalog.htm to view the BLS Working Paper Series.
- "Comparison of college attendance, college quality, and college completion between the NLSY79 and NLSY97 cohorts" (with Maury Gittleman and Chuck Pierret)
- "Education and changes in women's fertility decisions: a comparison of two cohorts" (with Rosella M. Gardecki)
- "Fertility patterns in the NLSY79: relationship among births, education, and employment," (with Hugette Sun)
- "Attrition in the NLSY97" (with Rosella M. Gardecki) presented at Conference on 10th Anniversary of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth, 1997 Cohort (2008)
- "The Relationship between Cooperativeness and Unit Non-Response among Participants in the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1979" (with Rosella M. Gardecki) presented at Conference on Methodology of Longitudinal Surveys (2006)
- "Reports of Income under Different Bracketing Techniques: Evidence from the NLSY79" (with Rosella M. Gardecki), Unpublished Working Paper, January 2005.
- Other papers by Alison Aughinbaugh
Dalton, Michael R.
- "Mitigating the Consequences of a Health Condition: The Role of Informal Family Assistance" (with Dan LaFave), Working Paper, 2015.
- "Measuring the Mechanisms of Informal Family Insurance" (with Dan LaFave), Working Paper, 2015.
- "Family Transfers in Response to Unemployment", Working Paper, 2013
- "Resources, Composition and Family Decision-Making" (with V. Joseph Hotz and Duncan Thomas), Working Paper, 2013
Dey, Matthew S.
- "Welfare and Mobility Effects of Employer-Provided Health Insurance." Unpublished Working Paper, September 2002.
- "Household Bargaining and Labor Market Dynamics" (with Chris Flinn). Unpublished Working Paper, August 2001.
- Other papers by Matthew S. Dey
- "Training and Jobs Across the Career: An Empirical Investigation" (with Mark Loewenstein), June 2015.
- "Wage Compression and the Division of Returns to Productivity Growth: Evidence from EOPP" (with Mark Loewenstein), BLS Working Paper 398, August 2006.
- "What Do Male Nonworkers Do? Evidence from the American Time Use Survey" (with Jay Stewart), November 2005.
- Other papers by Harley Frazis
Groen, Jeffrey A.
Handwerker, Elizabeth Weber
Loewenstein, Mark A.
Mason, Lowell G.
Pierret, Charles R.
- "Employment before Age 16: Does It Make a Difference?" (with Patricia L. Gladden) May 2008, Presented at NLSY97 Tenth Anniversary Conference.
- "The Impact of Family Structure Transitions on Youth Achievement: Evidence from the Children of the NLSY79" (with Donna S. Rothstein and Alison A. Aughinbaugh) July 2002. Presented at the American Economic Association Meetings in January 2002.
- Other papers by Charles R. Pierret
- "Storms and Jobs: The Effect of Hurricanes on Individuals' Employment and Earnings over the Long Term" (with Jeff Groen and Mark Kutzbach). CES Working Paper 15-21, August 2015.
- "Low Wage Workers, The Minimum Wage and Job Turnover" (with Rosemary Hyson). Unpublished working paper. March 2003.
- "Predictors and Payoffs of On-the-Job Search" (with Rosemary Hyson). Unpublished working paper. March 2003.
- "Using Earnings Data from the Monthly Current Population Survey." Revised version presented at Southern Economics Meetings, 2000, Original Version presented at American Economics Association Meeting 2000. Revised version available on the SSRN.
- Other papers by Anne Polivka
Rothstein, Donna S.
- "An Analysis of Long-term Unemployment." January 2015. Unpublished paper.
- "Breastfeeding and Child Obesity." October 2011. Unpublished paper. Presented at the Southern Economic Association meetings in 2011.
- Other papers by Donna S. Rothstein
- "Fertility Patterns in the NLSY79: Relationship among Births, Education, and Employment," Working Paper, November 2015.
- "Child Support Policy and Divorce." Working Paper, December 2013.
- "Does Trade Liberalization Affect Labor Market Churning?" (with Mina Kim and Shintaro Yamaguchi) Working Paper, June 2012.
- "Child Support Policy and Fertility." Working Paper, October 2008.
- "Child Support Guidelines and the Work Incentives of Married Mothers." (with John Hore) Working Paper, September 2008.
Last Modified Date: January 4, 2016