The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is the principal fact-finding agency for the Federal Government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics. Our reports and other products cover a broad range of topics including the U.S. labor market, economy, and society. Our recent publications are listed below.
Be sure to check out The Economics Daily each business day for highlights of intriguing data from all over the BLS.
Click on a region from the map.
E-mail Subscription Service
- Number of Jobs, Labor Market Experience, and Earnings Growth: Results from a National Longitudinal Survey
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 (10:00 AM)
- Consumer Expenditures Midyear Update
Thursday, April 02, 2015 (10:00 AM)
- Employment Situation
Friday, April 03, 2015 (08:30 AM)
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey
Tuesday, April 07, 2015 (10:00 AM)
- Metropolitan Area Employment and Unemployment (Monthly)
Wednesday, April 08, 2015 (10:00 AM)
- Real average hourly earnings rise 2.1 percent from February 2014 to February 2015 03/27/2015
- Regional and State Employment and Unemployment — February 2015 (PDF) (HTML) 03/27/2015
- Monthly Labor Review: Improving data quality in Consumer Expenditure Survey with TAXSIM 03/26/2015
- Consumer Price Index unchanged from February 2014 to February 2015 03/26/2015
- Multifactor Productivity Trends — Annual 2013 (HTML) (PDF) 03/26/2015
- Career Outlook: Clusters, pathways, and BLS: Connecting career information 03/25/2015
- Beyond the Numbers: Movies, music, and sports: U.S. entertainment spending, 2008–2013 03/25/2015
- Unemployment rates fall in most metropolitan areas, for the year ending in January 2015 03/25/2015
- Occupational Employment and Wages, 2014 (PDF) (HTML) 03/25/2015
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, California, has largest employment percent increase over the year 03/24/2015
- Real Earnings — February 2015 (PDF) (HTML) 03/24/2015
- Consumer Price Index — February 2015 (PDF) (HTML) 03/24/2015
- Veteran unemployment rate decreases to 5.3 percent in 2014 03/23/2015
- West North Central region had lowest unemployment rate, Pacific region the highest, in January 2015 03/20/2015
All What's New »
Clicking on a 'More' button below will take you to a new table showing detailed data availability by area.