The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is the principal fact-finding agency for the Federal Government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics. Our reports and other products cover a broad range of topics including the U.S. labor market, economy, and society. Our recent publications are listed below.
Be sure to check out The Economics Daily each business day for highlights of intriguing data from all over the BLS.
Click on a region from the map.
E-mail Subscription Service
- Consumer Expenditures Midyear Update
Thursday, April 02, 2015 (10:00 AM)
- Employment Situation
Friday, April 03, 2015 (08:30 AM)
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey
Tuesday, April 07, 2015 (10:00 AM)
- Metropolitan Area Employment and Unemployment (Monthly)
Wednesday, April 08, 2015 (10:00 AM)
- U.S. Import and Export Price Indexes
Friday, April 10, 2015 (08:30 AM)
- Nebraska and North Dakota have lowest jobless rates in February 2015 04/01/2015
- Commissioner's Corner: Statement by BLS Commissioner Erica L. Groshen on the Passing of Former Commissioner Janet Norwood 03/31/2015
- States with statistically significant over-the-year employment increases, February 2015 03/31/2015
- Number of Jobs, Labor Market Experience, and Earnings Growth: Results from a National Longitudinal Survey (PDF) (HTML) 03/31/2015
- Largest counties accounted for 74 percent of 12-month increase in U.S. employment, September 2014 03/30/2015
- Commissioner's Corner: C-SPAN program features BLS union membership data 03/27/2015
- Monthly Labor Review: Travel expenditures, 2005–2013: domestic and international patterns in recession and recovery 03/27/2015
- Real average hourly earnings rise 2.1 percent from February 2014 to February 2015 03/27/2015
- Regional and State Employment and Unemployment — February 2015 (PDF) (HTML) 03/27/2015
- Monthly Labor Review: Improving data quality in Consumer Expenditure Survey with TAXSIM 03/26/2015
- Consumer Price Index unchanged from February 2014 to February 2015 03/26/2015
- Multifactor Productivity Trends — Annual 2013 (HTML) (PDF) 03/26/2015
- Career Outlook: Clusters, pathways, and BLS: Connecting career information 03/25/2015
- Beyond the Numbers: Movies, music, and sports: U.S. entertainment spending, 2008–2013 03/25/2015
- Unemployment rates fall in most metropolitan areas, for the year ending in January 2015 03/25/2015
- Occupational Employment and Wages, 2014 (PDF) (HTML) 03/25/2015
All What's New »
Clicking on a 'More' button below will take you to a new table showing detailed data availability by area.