Welcome to The Economics Daily
What is The Economics Daily?
We're glad you asked. Each business day, The Economics Daily:
- brings fresh information from all over the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics to your computer screen or mobile device
- highlights intriguing BLS data that you might otherwise have missed
- focuses on one or two specific points of a report, rather than presenting a general summary
- provides links to further analysis at the bottom of each story
- gives you a way to send us your feedback about The Economics Daily
We think that if you give The Economics Daily a few minutes a day, within a week you'll sound pretty clever about economics, within a month you will be extremely well-informed about the economy, and within a year you will be broadly educated in economic statistics and labor economics.
Please Contact TED to let us know how we're doing or to comment on content. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Economics Daily Staff
Editor-in-chief: Michael D. Levi
Managing Editor: Jay Meisenheimer
Contributing editors: Douglas Himes, Lawrence H. Leith, Jay McDaniel, Ann Norris, Demetrio Scopelliti, James Titkemeyer
TED Web Design Team Members (Past and Present): Richard M. Devens, Kate Donohue, Michael Horton, Mary Jablonski, Emily Liddel, Charles J. Muhl, Daniel Murphy, William Parks II, James Power, Catharine Stewart, and Jo-Ann Yu