How do you spend your time?: tell us about your chart!
- What is the title of your chart?
- Which activity did you spend the most amount of time doing?
- Which activity did you spend the least amount of time doing?
- Calculate the percent of time in a day you spend doing each activity. For example, if you spend 6 hours sleeping, you would divide 6 by 24 (representing the total number of hours in a day). 6 ÷ 24 = 0.25 or 25%.
- Watching TV/social media
- How could you use this information to improve your time use?
Last Modified Date: June 22, 2018