New York–New Jersey
- New England (Boston, MA)—includes the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- New York-New Jersey (New York, NY)—includes the states of New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Mid-Atlantic (Philadelphia, PA)—includes the states of Pennsylvania, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Southeast (Atlanta, GA)—includes the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Midwest (Chicago, IL)—includes the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- Southwest (Dallas, TX)—includes the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Mountain-Plains (Kansas City, MO )—includes the states of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Western (San Francisco, CA)—includes the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.