Lights, Camera, Action! A BLS Forum on the Motion Picture and Video Industries Group
Tuesday, September 20, 2022 | 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. (ET) | Hosted by the BLS Atlanta Regional Office | Register now
Join the Bureau of Labor Statistics on September 20th for an overview of the motion picture and video industries group
Cast members from BLS will include
- William J. Wiatrowski | Deputy Commissioner, BLS
- Hilery Z. Simpson | Associate Commissioner for Compensation and Working Conditions, BLS
- Michael G. Wolf | Division Chief, Occupational Employment Projections, BLS
Guest appearances from
- Lee Thomas | Deputy Commissioner Film, Music & Digital Entertainment | Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Kate McArdle | Director of Film Workforce Development and Capstone Projects | Georgia Film Academy
*Moderated by BLS Atlanta Regional Commissioner, Janet S. Rankin
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 | Time: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. (ET)
Where: Virtual (WebEx login details provided closer to the event)
Registration: Required via Eventbrite | blsatlantaduc2022.eventbrite.com
Alternatively, users can register by sending an email to BLSInfoAtlanta@bls.gov.
Questions can be forwarded to the BLS Atlanta Economic Analysis and Information Office: BLSInfoAtlanta@bls.gov.