The Regional Information Offices’ homepages have gotten a makeover!
On November 17, 2014, BLS launched improved Regional Information Office webpages that have been redesigned with you in mind.
Highlights of the Redesign
- Improved Navigation. New menus enable fast and efficient browsing.
- More Dynamic Pages. Newly published regional news releases appear on the BLS regional and state pages.
- Regional Homepages. Regional maps and tabs at the top of each page provide easier navigation.
- Regional Geography. This tab provides quick access to state and regional products.
- Regional Subjects. This tab helps you find information on Inflation, Prices, and Spending; Pay and Benefits; Employment and Unemployment; and Workplace Injuries.
- Regional Archives. This tab provides access to archives for news releases, CPI summaries, and notices.
- Contact Tab. This tab provides office hours and how to contact the office by phone, email, and mail.
Last Modified Date: November 13, 2014