NAICS (North American Industry Classification System)
With the release of the January 2008 data on March 11, 2008, the CES State and area Nonfarm Payroll series converted to the 2007 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS). A limited number of historical time series have been reconstructed as part of the NAICS 2007 conversion process.
- Overview of NAICS
- Industry publication criteria and guaranteed publication levels
- NAICS Supersectors Used for CES Publication
- CES Series Code Structure under NAICS
- State and area AE series published under NAICS
- Tables showing NAICS 2007 relationship NAICS 2002 (from the Bureau of the Census)
- Sample CES Collection Forms under NAICS
Visit the BLS NAICS page for more information about implementing NAICS at BLS.
Last Modified Date: March 12, 2018