NLSY26 Feedback Topics
BLS is interested in your comments and recommendations on aspects of the new NLSY26 cohort, including: (1) Questionnaire content; (2) Survey methodology; (3) Sampling; and (4) Data dissemination.
BLS is especially interested in comments on:
- Research questions that a new cohort would address at different points in the life course.
- The distinctive role of NLSY cohorts among the range of survey and non-survey data sources.
- Factors that inform researchers' choice of data sources.
- Modifications in the coverage of specific topics compared to previous NLSY cohorts. This could include any gaps in the current data, `must keep' elements in the current data, or elements that are less valuable.
- Uses of data from a new NLSY26 cohort that BLS should anticipate and prioritize.
- Design and implementation features of a new NLSY26 cohort that users will find most valuable.
- New social and economic trends that are important to consider in designing the new NLSY26 cohort.
- Any other issues BLS should consider in developing a new NLSY26 cohort.