LAU Related Links
Other BLS Programs
- Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey—national data on employment, unemployment, earnings, and other labor market topics by demographic characteristics.
- Employment, Hours, and Earnings from the Current Employment Statistics survey (National)—monthly national data by detailed industry on employment, hours, and earnings of workers on the payrolls of nonfarm establishments.
- Employment, Hours, and Earnings from the Current Employment Statistics survey (State and Metro Area)—monthly data on employment, hours, and earnings by industry and geographic area.
- Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages—comprehensive employment and wage data by industry and geographic area for workers covered by State Unemployment Insurance laws.
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS)—monthly data on job openings, hires, and separations that serve as demand-side indicators of labor shortages at the national level.
- Occupational Employment Statistics—data on employment and wages for over 800 occupations and for about 400 nonfarm industries for the nation, plus occupational data for States and metropolitan areas.
- National Longitudinal Surveys—several surveys gathering information at multiple points in time about the labor market and life experiences of six groups of American men, women, and youth.
- Mass Layoff Statistics—reports on mass layoff actions that result in workers being separated from their jobs.
Other Useful Links