BLS Statistical Survey Papers
The Statistical Survey Papers series is a collection of statistical research papers. It contains papers written by BLS statisticians and behavioral scientists. Included are papers presented at the Joint Statistical Meetings and other conferences, as well as papers appearing in journals and the BLS Statistical Notes series.
- Assessing Nonresponse Bias in the International Price Program’s (IPP) Import and Export Price Index Surveys (2009) (HTML)
- Evaluation of Error Components in a Simulation-Based Evaluation of a Survey Procedure (2008) (HTML)
- Application of the Bootstrap Method in the International Price Programs (2007) (HTML)
- Variance Estimations for International Price Program Indexes (2007) (HTML)
- Using Survival Analysis To Predict Sample Retention Rates (2006) (HTML)
- Weighting Scheme Comparison in the International Price Program (2005) (HTML)
- A Note on the Effects of Extreme Price Values on Price Indexes (2002) (HTML)
- Comparison of Variance Estimation Techniques for a Price Index with Non-Independent Weights (2002) (HTML)
- A Response Model for the International Price Program (1994) (HTML)
Visit the Office of Publications & Special Studies for more BLS wide publications.
Last Modified Date: September 11, 2017