October 13, 2009 (The Editor’s Desk is updated each business day.)
Job opening, hires, and total separations rates in August 2009
Job openings, hires, and total separations rates, seasonally adjusted, August 2008 and August 2009
||August 2008 rate
||August 2009 rate
These data featured in the TED article, Job opening, hires, and total separations rates in August 2009.
Recent editions of Spotlight on Statistics
- Fatal Injuries to Foreign-Born Hispanic or Latino Workers
Explores the industries, occupations, and events related to these fatalities.
- For-Profit, Nonprofit, and Government Sector Jobs in 2022
Compares the labor force characteristics and experiences of workers in the for-profit, nonprofit, government, and self-employed sectors.
- Union Membership, Activity, and Compensation in 2022
Focuses on trends in union membership, work stoppages, and pay and benefits among union members.
- A Look at a Neat Industry: Distilleries
Examines trends in employment, establishments, wages, and consumer prices for distilleries.
- Healthcare Occupations: Characteristics of the Employed
Compares the demographic characteristics of workers in healthcare occupations.