December 01, 2009 (The Editor’s Desk is updated each business day.)
Value of quality changes for 2010 passenger cars and light trucks
Value of quality changes for 2010 model year vehicles, retail level, and increases in list prices, passenger cars and light trucks
||Retail equivalent value of quality changes
||Increase in manufacturer's suggested retail price
Type of vehicle
These data featured in the TED article, Value of quality changes for 2010 passenger cars and light trucks.
Recent editions of Spotlight on Statistics
- Union Membership, Activity, and Compensation in 2022
Examines trends in union membership, work stoppages, and pay and benefits among union members.
- A Look at a Neat Industry: Distilleries
Examines trends in employment, establishments, wages, and consumer prices for distilleries.
- A Look at Projected Employment in Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services, 2021‒31
Examines projected employment growth for the 2021–31 decade for the sector and its detailed industries and top-employing occupations.
- Business Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Looks at differences in private industry businesses' responses to COVID-19 across firm sizes.
- Inflation Experiences for Lower and Higher Income Households Presents consumer price indexes for the lowest and highest household incomes to examine how different spending patterns change measures of inflation.