December 14, 2009 (The Editor’s Desk is updated each business day.)
Employer costs for employee compensation, September 2009
Employer costs per hour worked: civilian, private industry, and state and local government workers, September 2009
|| Private industry
||State and local government
Wages and salaries
These data featured in the TED article, Employer costs for employee compensation, September 2009.
Recent editions of Spotlight on Statistics
- Fatal Injuries to Foreign-Born Hispanic or Latino Workers
Explores the industries, occupations, and events related to these fatalities.
- For-Profit, Nonprofit, and Government Sector Jobs in 2022
Compares the labor force characteristics and experiences of workers in the for-profit, nonprofit, government, and self-employed sectors.
- Union Membership, Activity, and Compensation in 2022
Focuses on trends in union membership, work stoppages, and pay and benefits among union members.
- A Look at a Neat Industry: Distilleries
Examines trends in employment, establishments, wages, and consumer prices for distilleries.
- Healthcare Occupations: Characteristics of the Employed
Compares the demographic characteristics of workers in healthcare occupations.