March 04, 2010 (The Editor’s Desk is updated each business day.)
Nonfatal occupational injuries and illnesses requiring days away from work for State government and local government workers, 2008
Incidence rate of nonfatal occupational injuries and illnesses involving days away from work for State government, local government, and private industry workers, 2008
These data featured in the TED article, Nonfatal occupational injuries and illnesses requiring days away from work for State government and local government workers, 2008.
Recent editions of Spotlight on Statistics
- Fatal Injuries to Foreign-Born Hispanic or Latino Workers
Explores the industries, occupations, and events related to these fatalities.
- For-Profit, Nonprofit, and Government Sector Jobs in 2022
Compares the labor force characteristics and experiences of workers in the for-profit, nonprofit, government, and self-employed sectors.
- Union Membership, Activity, and Compensation in 2022
Focuses on trends in union membership, work stoppages, and pay and benefits among union members.
- A Look at a Neat Industry: Distilleries
Examines trends in employment, establishments, wages, and consumer prices for distilleries.
- Healthcare Occupations: Characteristics of the Employed
Compares the demographic characteristics of workers in healthcare occupations.