July 26, 2010
Usual weekly earnings in second quarter 2010 by education
Usual median weekly earnings of full-time workers, age 25 years and over, by sex and educational attainment, not seasonally adjusted, second quarter 2010
Less than high school
High school graduates
Some college or associate degree
Bachelor's degree only
These data featured in the TED article, Usual weekly earnings in second quarter 2010 by education.
Recent editions of Spotlight on Statistics
- Fatal Injuries to Foreign-Born Hispanic or Latino Workers
Explores the industries, occupations, and events related to these fatalities.
- For-Profit, Nonprofit, and Government Sector Jobs in 2022
Compares the labor force characteristics and experiences of workers in the for-profit, nonprofit, government, and self-employed sectors.
- Union Membership, Activity, and Compensation in 2022
Focuses on trends in union membership, work stoppages, and pay and benefits among union members.
- A Look at a Neat Industry: Distilleries
Examines trends in employment, establishments, wages, and consumer prices for distilleries.
- Healthcare Occupations: Characteristics of the Employed
Compares the demographic characteristics of workers in healthcare occupations.