July 30, 2010
Over-the-year employment changes in large metro areas, June 2010
Nonfarm payroll employment, selected metropolitan areas, June 2009 & June 2010
||Change from June 2009 to June 2010
Las Vegas-Paradise, NV
Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA
San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA
Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX
Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos, TX
These data featured in the TED article, Over-the-year employment changes in large metro areas, June 2010.
Recent editions of Spotlight on Statistics
- Fatal Injuries to Foreign-Born Hispanic or Latino Workers
Explores the industries, occupations, and events related to these fatalities.
- For-Profit, Nonprofit, and Government Sector Jobs in 2022
Compares the labor force characteristics and experiences of workers in the for-profit, nonprofit, government, and self-employed sectors.
- Union Membership, Activity, and Compensation in 2022
Focuses on trends in union membership, work stoppages, and pay and benefits among union members.
- A Look at a Neat Industry: Distilleries
Examines trends in employment, establishments, wages, and consumer prices for distilleries.
- Healthcare Occupations: Characteristics of the Employed
Compares the demographic characteristics of workers in healthcare occupations.