October 14, 2010
Spending on mortgage interest payments and charges decreases from 2007 to 2009
Average annual expenditures for selected components of total expenditures, 2007–09
Mortgage interest payments and charges
Gasoline and motor oil
Apparel and services
These data featured in the TED article, Spending on mortgage interest payments and charges decreases from 2007 to 2009.
Recent editions of Spotlight on Statistics
- Fatal Injuries to Foreign-Born Hispanic or Latino Workers
Explores the industries, occupations, and events related to these fatalities.
- For-Profit, Nonprofit, and Government Sector Jobs in 2022
Compares the labor force characteristics and experiences of workers in the for-profit, nonprofit, government, and self-employed sectors.
- Union Membership, Activity, and Compensation in 2022
Focuses on trends in union membership, work stoppages, and pay and benefits among union members.
- A Look at a Neat Industry: Distilleries
Examines trends in employment, establishments, wages, and consumer prices for distilleries.
- Healthcare Occupations: Characteristics of the Employed
Compares the demographic characteristics of workers in healthcare occupations.