April 25, 2011 (The Editor’s Desk is updated each business day.)
Median weekly earnings in first quarter 2011 by demographics
Median usual weekly earnings of full-time wage and salary workers, not seasonally adjusted, first quarter 2011
Black or African American
Hispanic or Latino
These data are featured in the TED article, Median weekly earnings in first quarter 2011 by demographics.
Recent editions of Spotlight on Statistics
- Fatal Injuries to Foreign-Born Hispanic or Latino Workers
Explores the industries, occupations, and events related to these fatalities.
- For-Profit, Nonprofit, and Government Sector Jobs in 2022
Compares the labor force characteristics and experiences of workers in the for-profit, nonprofit, government, and self-employed sectors.
- Union Membership, Activity, and Compensation in 2022
Focuses on trends in union membership, work stoppages, and pay and benefits among union members.
- A Look at a Neat Industry: Distilleries
Examines trends in employment, establishments, wages, and consumer prices for distilleries.
- Healthcare Occupations: Characteristics of the Employed
Compares the demographic characteristics of workers in healthcare occupations.