December 9, 2011 (The Editor’s Desk is updated each business day.)
State and local government employer costs for employee compensation, September 2011
Employer cost per hour worked for employee compensation, state and local government workers, by occupational group, September 2011
Management, professional, and related
Sales and office
These data are featured in the TED article, State and local government employer costs for employee compensation, September 2011.
Recent editions of Spotlight on Statistics
- Union Membership, Activity, and Compensation in 2022
Examines trends in union membership, work stoppages, and pay and benefits among union members.
- A Look at a Neat Industry: Distilleries
Examines trends in employment, establishments, wages, and consumer prices for distilleries.
- A Look at Projected Employment in Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services, 2021‒31
Examines projected employment growth for the 2021–31 decade for the sector and its detailed industries and top-employing occupations.
- Business Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Looks at differences in private industry businesses' responses to COVID-19 across firm sizes.
- Inflation Experiences for Lower and Higher Income Households Presents consumer price indexes for the lowest and highest household incomes to examine how different spending patterns change measures of inflation.