Please see www.bls.gov/osmr/workpapers_catalog.htm to view the BLS Working Paper Series.
- “Neighborhoods, Test Scores, and Educational Outcomes” (with Donna S. Rothstein)
- “The Effect of High School Curriculum on College Decisions: A Comparison of the NLSY79 and the NLSY97”
- “Patterns of marriage and divorce in the NLSY79” (with Omar Robles and Hugette Sun)
- "Attrition in the NLSY97" (with Rosella M. Gardecki) presented at Conference on 10th Anniversary of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth, 1997 Cohort (2008)
- "The Relationship between Cooperativeness and Unit Non-Response among Participants in the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1979" (with Rosella M. Gardecki) presented at Conference on Methodology of Longitudinal Surveys (2006)
- "Reports of Income under Different Bracketing Techniques: Evidence from the NLSY79" (with Rosella M. Gardecki), Unpublished Working Paper, January 2005.
- Other papers by Alison Aughinbaugh
Dalton, Michael R.
- "Family Transfers in Response to Unemployment", Working Paper, 2013
- "Resources, Composition and Family Decision-Making" (with V. Joseph Hotz and Duncan
Thomas), Working Paper, 2013
- "Intrafamily Transfers and Health Status: Evidence from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics" (with Dan LaFave), Working Paper, 2013
- "Family Transfers in Response to Hurricanes", Working Paper, 2013
Dey, Matthew S.
Groen, Jeffrey A.
Handwerker, Elizabeth Weber
Loewenstein, Mark A.
Mason, Lowell G.
Pierret, Charles R.
- "Employment before Age 16: Does It Make a Difference?" (with Patricia L. Gladden) May 2008, Presented at NLSY97 Tenth Anniversary Conference.
- "The Impact of Family Structure Transitions on Youth Achievement: Evidence from the Children of the NLSY79" (with Donna S. Rothstein and Alison A. Aughinbaugh) July 2002. Presented at the American Economic Association Meetings in January 2002.
- Other papers by Charles R. Pierret
Rothstein, Donna S.
- "An Analysis of Long-term Unemployment." January 2015. Unpublished paper.
- "Breastfeeding and Child Obesity." October 2011. Unpublished paper. Presented at the Southern Economic Association meetings in 2011.
- Other papers by Donna S. Rothstein
- "Child Support Policy and Divorce." Working Paper, December 2009.
- "Does Trade Liberalization Affect Labor Market Churning?" (with Mina Kim and Shintaro Yamaguchi) Working Paper, June 2009.
- "Child Support Policy and Fertility." Working Paper, October 2008.
- "Child Support Guidelines and the Work Incentives of Married Mothers." (with John Hore) Working Paper, September 2008.
Last Modified Date: October 24, 2017