The BLS Economic Working Paper Series is a collection of research papers authored by senior economists within the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The purpose of the Series is to circulate research findings to interested readers as a means of encouraging discussion prior to publication.
- Unit Values for Import and Export Price Indexes - A Proof of Concept (2019) (HTML)
- Measuring Export Price Movements with Administrative Trade Data (2019) (HTML)
- Exchange Rates and the Prices of Manufacturing Products Imported into the United States (2002) (PDF)
- Explaining Tranquility in the Midst of Turbulence: U.S. Multinationals' Intrafirm Trade, 1966-1997 (2001) (HTML)
- Imputation and Price Indexes: Theory and Evidence from the International Price Program (2001) (HTML)
- Transfer Pricing, Intrafirm Trade and the BLS International Price Program (2001) (HTML)
- The Behavior of Intrafirm Trade Prices in U.S. International Price Data (2001) (HTML)
- Coping with the Rising Yen: Japan's Recent Export Experience (1996) (HTML)
- Using Dissaggregated Data to Dissect the U.S. Trade Deficit (1995) (HTML)
Visit the Office of Publications & Special Studies for more BLS wide publications.
Last Modified Date: December 12, 2019