In the second quarter of 2019, gross job gains from opening and expanding private-sector establishments
were 7.6 million. Gross job losses from closing and contracting private-sector establishments were 7.4
- Quarterly Data on Business Employment Dynamics (HTML) (PDF) — this release includes updates for the private sector as a whole and for firm size classes.
- Quarterly Data From BLS on Business Employment Dynamics by State (TXT) (PDF) — State-level Business Employment Dynamics.
- Firm Size Class Quarterly Data (HTML) (PDF) — this initial release of firm size class data includes analysis of data series that begin in 1992.
- County Employment and Wages (HTML)
- Subscribe to the BLS News Service — receive the Quarterly Data on Business Employment Dynamics news releases by e-mail.