CRPDG: BLS Publications
Please see the Monthly Labor Review Online to view all MLR articles.
- "Declining Labor Turnover in the US: Evidence and Implications from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Monthly Labor Review, January 2019.
- "Trends in employment-based health insurance coverage: evidence from the National Compensation Survey," with Keenan Dworak-Fisher and Tom Moehrle, Monthly Labor Review, October 2014.
- "A Different Approach to Measuring Workplace Safety: Injuries and Fatalities Relative to Output,” with Brooks Pierce, Compensation and Working Conditions Online, July 2006.
- "Pay Relatives for Metropolitan Areas in the NCS," Monthly Labor Review, March 2005.
- "Exploring Low-Wage Labor With the National Compensation Survey," with Jared Bernstein, Monthly Labor Review, November/December 2003.
- "The BLS Wage Query System: A New Tool to Access Wage Data," with William J. Wiatrowski, Monthly Labor Review, October 2001.
- "Results from the 1995 Survey of Employer-Provided Training," with Harley Frazis, Michael Horrigan and Mary Joyce, Monthly Labor Review, June 1998.
- "Earnings Mobility in the United States, 1967-1991," with Mary Joyce, Monthly Labor Review, September 1995.
- "Earnings in the 1980s: An Occupational Perspective," Monthly Labor Review, July 1994.
- Journal Publications by Maury B. Gittleman
Last Modified: May 6, 2022