CRPDG: Working Papers and Conference Presentations
Please see www.bls.gov/osmr/research-papers/" to view the BLS Working Paper Series.
- "Asymmetries and non-linearities in exchange rate pass-through," (with Logan Lewis and Robert Vigfusson), 2019.
- "Import exposure and skill content: Plant-level evidence from the US," (with T. Clay McManus, Jooyoun Park, and Georg Schaur), 2019.
- "FDI and the task content of domestic employment for US multinational," (with Alexis Grimm), Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper No. 286 (also listed as BEA Working Paper WP2016-06), 2016.
- "International trade price stickiness and exchange rate pass-through in micro data: A case study on US-China trade," (with Deokwoo Nam, Jian Wang, and Jason Wu), Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper No. 135 (also listed as BLS Working Paper 467), 2013.
- "Integration, Agglomeration, and Costly Adjustment of Labor, " 2016.
- "Does Trade Liberalization Affect Job Churning?, " (with Hugette Sun and Shintaro Yamaguchi) 2010.
- Journal Publications and BLS Publications by Mina Kim
- " How do Employees Fare in Private Equity Buyouts? Evidence from Workplace Safety Records," with Jonathan Cohn and Malcolm Wardlaw.
- " Occupational Injuries and Employer Dynamics," BLS Working Paper
- Journal Publications and BLS Publications by Nicole Nestoriak
- "Broken Instruments," (with Trevor Gallen), 2020.
- "The Stabilizing Effect of Referral-Networks on the Labor Market," 2019.
- "The Impact of Referral-Networks on Sectoral Reallocation," 2019.
- "Does Job-Finding Using Informal Connections Reduce Mismatch? The Role of Nonpecuniary Benefits," 2019.
- "Job Dispersion and Compensating Wage Differentials," May 2020, (with Paul Sullivan).
- "When are Wage Differentials Compensating?," November 2018, (with Paul Sullivan).
- Journal Publications by Theodore To
Last Modified Date: August 6, 2020