ORS Additional Resources
- Current Population Survey—Labor force, employment, and unemployment statistics for persons with or without a disability. These are estimates for the nation as a whole; data are not available by state.
- Occupational Employment Statistics—data on employment and wages for over 800 occupations and for about 400 nonfarm industries for the nation, plus occupational data for States and metropolitan areas.
- Occupational Information Network (O*NET)—provides comprehensive occupational descriptions and data for use by job seekers, workforce development offices, human resources professionals, students, researchers, and others.
- Occupational Information System Project—provides information from the Social Security Administration on the Occupational Information System.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook—provides data for 250 occupations, by nature of the work, working conditions, employment, job outlook and earnings, related occupations, sources of additional information, and training, other qualifications, and advancement.
- National Compensation Survey—change over time in labor costs and level of average cost per hour worked, and comprehensive data on incidence and provisions of selected employee benefit plans.
Last Modified Date: January 30, 2019