Section 9 - CLOTHING AND SEWING MATERIALS
Part A - Clothing (Do not include here — clothing for children under 2 years of age.)
- - COATS, JACKETS, AND FURS, including -
| ||down vest|| ||raincoat (excluding plastic windbreaker folded-up raincoat)|
| ||fur coat|| ||shawl|
| ||jacket|| ||winter coat|
- - SPORT COATS AND TAILORED JACKETS, including blazers
- - SUITS, including -
| ||formal suit|| ||woman's suit (of two or more pieces)|
| ||man's suit (of two or more pieces)|
- - VESTS (purchased separately, not with a suit), excluding sweater vests and down vests
- - SWEATERS AND SWEATER SETS, including -
| ||cardigan|| ||ski sweater|| ||V-neck sweater|
| ||pullover|| ||sweater vest|
- - PANTS, SLACKS, AND JEANS, including -
| ||blue jeans|| ||dress slacks|| ||overalls|
| ||casual pants|| ||jump suit|
| ||dress pants|| ||maternity pants|
- - SHORTS AND SHORT SETS, including men's and boys' dress and casual shorts
and women's and girls' shorts and short sets.
Do not include any athletic shorts.
- - DRESSES, including -
| ||formal dresses|| ||two-piece sundress|
| ||jumpers|| ||wedding gown|
- - SKIRTS, including short and skirt combination.
Do not include any tennis skirts, golf skirts, or other athletic skirts.
- - SHIRTS, BLOUSES, AND TOPS, including -
| ||dress shirt|| ||knit blouse|| ||sport shirt|
| ||jean shirt|| ||maternity top|| ||T-shirt|
Do not include any sweat shirts or athletic shirts.
- - UNDERGARMENTS, including -
| ||bras|| ||slips|| ||undershirts|
| ||girdles|| ||thermal underwear|| ||underwear|
- - HOSIERY, including -
| ||knee-highs|| ||panty hose|| |
| ||socks|| ||tights|| |
- - NIGHTWEAR AND LOUNGEWEAR, including -
| ||garments|| ||night gown|| ||pajamas|| ||robe|
| ||house coat|| ||night shirt|| ||thermal sleeping|
- - ACCESSORIES, including -
| ||apron|| ||fold-up rain accessories|| ||mittens|| ||wallet|
| ||bandanas|| ||gloves|| ||prescription sunglasses|| ||umbrella|
| ||belt|| ||hair accessories|| ||purse|
| ||bridal headpiece|| ||handkerchief|| ||scarves|
| ||ear muffs|| ||helmets|| ||ties|
- - ACTIVE SPORTSWEAR, including -
| ||athletic shirt|| ||jogging suit|| ||swimwear|
| ||athletic shorts|| ||leotards|| ||swimwear accessories|
| ||hunting wear|| ||sweatshirt|| ||snow and ski suit|
Do not include any sports uniforms.
- - UNIFORMS, other than sport, for which the cost is not reimbursed, including
shirts, pants, suits, service apparel, such as: medical, barber, boy or girl scout, mechanic,
waiter/waitress, plumber and lab smocks, and military apparel.
- - COSTUMES, including costumes for dance, ballet, Halloween, etc.
- - FOOTWEAR, including -
| ||bedroom slippers|| ||dress shoes|
| ||boots|| ||sandals|
| ||casual shoes|| ||sneakers, jogging, aerobic, basketball, tennis shoes|
Do not include specialized athletic shoes such as for football, soccer, bowling,
biking, or baseball.
Go back to Section 9, Part A »
Last Modified Date: November 29, 2005