An official website of the United States government
For definitions Information Booklet »
Briefly describe the policy. [enter text] ______________
Which property(ies) does/did this policy cover? [enter text] ____________________
* Enter number of each property covered, separate with commas.
Are the policy premiums paid -
Are any premiums paid through payroll deductions?
How often are premiums on this policy paid?
* Specify: [enter text] ___________
Since the first of the reference month, what was your or your CU total expense for this insurance policy? [enter value] ______________
* Enter the actual amount the CU paid. Do not include any expenses paid for the CU by others
How much was paid this month? [enter value] ______________
* Enter 'C' for a combined expense
What other type of policy is the "long term care insurance" combined with?
* Enter all that apply, separate with commas
Which property (ies) does this policy cover? [enter text] ______________
Do you or any members of your CU have any or make payments for any other "homeowner's insurance" policy?
End of Section 13B Homeowner's Insurance
Go to Section 13 Part B.1 - Tenant's Insurance - FOR NEW CONSUMER UNITS ONLY »
Go to Section 14 Part A.1 - Hospitalization and Health Insurance »
Go to CAPI Home Page »
Last Modified Date: November 8, 2007