Section 13, Part A.1 - Insurance Other than Health - Screening Questions - (For New Consumer Units Go to Part A.2)
Section 13, Part A.1 is used in subsequent interviews to update information on previously recorded non-health insurance policies, and to collect information on any non-health insurance policies purchased during the reference period.
Now I am going to ask about your non-health insurance policies. (Include policies paid by your CU for someone outside your CU).
Enter 1 to continue
For definitions Information Booklet »
Do you or any member of your CU still have or make payments for the [fill: description] insurance policy from [fill: insurance company name]?
Since the first of the reference month have you had any expenses for this policy?
Back to top
How much was paid? [enter value] _____________
How much was paid this month?[enter value] ________
Since the first of the reference month, have you or any members of your CU purchased any additional insurance, other than health insurance?
What kind of insurance was it?
[All choices will take you to Section 13, Part B - Insurance Other than Health - Detailed Questions]
- Long term care insurance
- Life insurance or other policies which provide benefits in case of death or disability
- Homeowners insurance which protects your home, furniture, personal effects or other property against fire, flood, theft, loss or damage
- Renters' insurance which protects your home, furniture, personal belongings or other property against fire, flood, theft, loss or damage?
- Automobile or other vehicle insurance
- Other types of non-health insurance
Back to top
End of Section 13A.1
Go to Section 13 Part B - Detailed Questions »
Go to CE CAPI Survey Instrument Home Page
Last Modified Date: September 25, 2008