Consumer Expenditure Surveys
Post Interview for Field Representatives
The Post Interview for Field Representatives section provides the standard interview closing remarks and collects information about the use of records during the interview.
This concludes the interview. Thank you for your patience, and for taking the time to answer our questions.
Let me remind you that the information you provide is very valuable because it is used to update the Consumer Price Index, which is one of our nation's leading economic indicators.
That is why we sincerely appreciate your participation in this survey [and look forward to your continued cooperation when we contact you again in 3 months].
* NOTE: Inform the respondent that a supervisor may call them to conduct re-interview.
- Enter 1 to Continue
* In answering questions about expenses, did the respondent consult bills, receipts, check stubs, expense books, tax returns, or other records?
- Almost always
- Almost never
* What types of bills, receipts, or records did the respondent(s) use to give cost information?
Enter all that apply
- Checkbook ledger or stubs
- Canceled checks
- Receipts of purchase (sales slips)
- Home file (provided by census bureau)
- Contracts of agreements
- Bank statements
End of Post Interview for Field Representatives Section
Go to Coverage Section »
Go to Section 1 - General Survey Information »
Go to CAPI Home Page »
Last Modified Date: September 19, 2008