Section 13, Part A.1 - Insurance Other than Health - Screening Questions - (For New Consumer Units Go to Part A.2)
Section 13, Part A.1 is used in subsequent interviews to update information on previously recorded non-health insurance policies, and to collect information on any non-health insurance policies purchased during the reference period.
[All choices will take you to Section 13, Part B - Insurance Other than Health - Detailed Questions]
2. Life insurance or other policies which provide benefits in case of death or disability
3. Homeowners insurance which protects your home, furniture, personal effects or other property against fire, flood, theft, loss or damage
4. Renters' insurance which protects your home, furniture, personal belongings or other property against fire, flood, theft, loss or damage?
5. Automobile or other vehicle insurance
6. Other types of non-health insurance
Last Modified Date: September 19, 2008