Section 13, Part B.1 - Life Insurance - Detailed Questions - FOR NEW CONSUMER UNITS ONLY
Section 13, Part B.1 collects detailed information about life insurance policies reported in Part A.2.
For definitions Information Booklet »
What is the name of the insurance company for "your (1st, 2nd, 3rd)" life/disability policy? [enter text] __________________
* Enter name of insurance company, not the insurance agent.
Briefly describe the policy. [enter text] ______________
Are the policy premiums paid -
- Entirely by you or your CU?
- Partially by you or your CU and partially by someone outside your CU?
- Entirely by an employer or union?
- Entirely by another group or persons outside your CU?
Are any premiums paid through payroll deductions?
Since the first of the reference month, what was your or your CU total expense for this insurance policy? [enter value] ______________
* Enter the actual amount the CU paid. Do not include any expenses paid for the CU by others
How much was paid this month? [enter value] ______________
* Enter 'C' for a combined expense
- Not combined expense
What other type of policy is the "life/disability insurance" combined with?
* Enter all that apply, separate with commas
- Long term care insurance
- Life insurance or other policies which provide benefits in case of death or disability
- Homeowners insurance which protects your home, furniture, personal effects or other property against fire, flood, theft, loss or damage
- Renters' insurance which protects your home, furniture, personal belongings or other property against fire, flood, theft, loss or damage
- Automobile or other vehicle insurance
- Other types of non-health insurance
- Misc. combined (unable to specify/DK)
Which property (ies) does this policy cover? [enter text] ______________
Do you or any members of your CU have any or make payments for any other "long term care insurance" policy?
End of Section 13B Life Insurance
Go to Section 13 Part B - Homeowners Insurance - FOR NEW CONSUMER UNITS ONLY »
Go to Section 14 Part A.1 - Hospitalization and Health Insurance »
Go to CAPI Home Page »
Last Modified Date: September 19, 2008