Section 13, Part A.1 - Insurance Other than Health - Screening Questions - (For New Households Go to Part A.2)
Section 13, Part A.1 is used in subsequent interviews to update information on previously recorded non-health insurance policies, and to collect information on any non-health insurance policies purchased during the reference period.
Now I am going to ask about your non-health insurance policies. (Include policies paid by your household for someone outside your household).
Do you or any member of your household still have or make payments for the [fill: description] insurance policy from [fill: insurance company name]?
Since the first of the reference month have you had any expenses for this policy?
How much was paid? [enter value] _____________
How much was paid this month?[enter value] ________
Since the first of the reference month, have you or any members of your household purchased any additional insurance, other than health insurance?
What kind of insurance was it?
[All choices will take you to Section 13, Part B - Insurance Other than Health - Detailed Questions]
2. Life insurance or other policies which provide benefits in case of death or disability
3. Homeowners' insurance which protects your home, furniture, personal effects or other property against fire, flood, theft, loss or damage
4. Renters' insurance which protects your home, furniture, personal belongings or other property against fire, flood, theft, loss or damage?
5. Automobile or other vehicle insurance
6. Other types of non-health insurance
End of Section 13A.1
Last Modified Date: April 5, 2010