Section 21 - CREDIT LIABILITY
Credit Balances, Finance Charges, Interest Charges, Late FeesDo not include mortgages, home equity loans, automobile loans, or business-related loans.
- - Gasoline credit cards - Shell, Exxon, Citgo, etc.
- - Store credit cards - department, specialty, electronics, or sporting goods
- - Major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or other revolving credit accounts
- - Store installment credit accounts
- - Financial institutions - banks, brokerages, savings and loans, credit unions, or insurance companies
- Do not include insurance premium payments
- - Doctors, dentists, hospitals, or other medical practitioners for expenses not covered by insurance
- - Other credit - education loans, personal loans, or loans from retirement plans
Go back to Section 21, Part A.1 »
Last Modified Date: April 12, 2011