Section 13, Part A.2 - Insurance Other than Health - Screening Questions - FOR NEW HOUSEHOLDS ONLY
Section 13, Part A.2 is used in first interviews to determine which types of non-health insurance policies are owned by the consumer unit.
Now I am going to ask about your non-health insurance policies. (Include policies paid by your household for someone outside your household).
Do you or any member of your household have any or pay for any-/purchased or begun paying for any -
[All choices (EXCEPT 99 - none) will take you to Section 13, Part B.1 - Insurance Other than Health - Detailed Questions - For New Households Only]
2. Life insurance or other policies which provide benefits in case of death or disability
3. Homeowners' insurance which protects your home, furniture, personal effects or other property against fire, flood, theft, loss or damage
4. Renters' insurance which protects your home, furniture, personal belongings or other property against fire, flood, theft, loss or damage
5. Automobile or other vehicle insurance
6. Other types of non-health insurance
End of Section 13A.2
Last Modified Date: April 12, 2011