An official website of the United States government
Section 14, Part B collects detailed information about each health insurance policy that was reported in Part A.
* Enter name of insurance company, not the insurance agent.* Do not read to respondent.
1. Health Maintenance Organization
2. Fee for Service Plan
3. Commercial Medicare Supplement
4. Other special purpose plan
For definitions Information Booklet »
1. Dental insurance?
2. Vision insurance?
3. Prescription drug insurance?
4. Mental health insurance?
5. Dread disease policy?
6. Other type of special purpose health insurance? - Specify
* Specify: [enter text]
1. Entirely by you or your household?
2. Partially by you or your household?
3. Entirely by an employer or union?
4. Entirely by another group or persons outside your household?
Go to Section 14 Part C - Medicare, Medicaid, and Other Health Insurance Plans Not Directly Paid For By The Household »
Go to Section 15 Part A - Medical and Health Expenditures - Screening Questions for Payments »
Go to CAPI Home Page »
Last Modified Date: April 12, 2011