Section 9 - CLOTHING AND CLOTHING SERVICES
Part A - Clothing
- - COATS, JACKETS, AND FURS, including -
| ||down vest|| ||raincoat|
| ||fur coat|| ||shawl|
| ||windbreaker|| ||winter coat|
| ||outerwear jacket|
- - SPORT COATS OR TAILORED JACKETS, including blazers
- - SUITS, including -
| ||formal suit|| ||woman's suit (of two or more pieces)|
| ||man's suit (of two or more pieces)|
- - VESTS (purchased separately, not with a suit), excluding sweater vests and down vests
- - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, BLOUSES, OR TOPS, including -
| ||cardigan|| ||ski sweater|| ||V-neck sweater|
| ||pullover|| ||sweater vest|
| ||dress shirts|| ||knit blouses|| ||sport shirts|
| ||maternity tops|| ||T-shirts|
Do not include any sweat shirts or athletic shirts.
- - PANTS, JEANS, OR SHORTS, including -
Do not include any athletic shorts.
| ||dress slacks|| ||overalls|
| ||jump suit|| ||short sets|
| ||maternity pants|
- - DRESSES, including -
| ||formals or semi-formals|| ||two-piece dresses|
| ||maternity dresses|| ||wedding gown|
- - SKIRTS, including skorts
Do not include any tennis skirts, golf skirts, or other athletic skirts.
- - UNDERGARMENTS, including -
| ||bras|| ||slips|| ||undershirts|
| ||shapewear|| ||thermal underwear|| ||underwear|
- - HOSIERY, including -
| ||knee-highs|| ||pantyhose|| |
| ||socks|| ||tights|| |
- - NIGHTWEAR OR LOUNGEWEAR, including -
| ||night gown|| ||pajamas|| ||robe|
| ||house coat|| ||night shirt|| ||thermal sleeping garments|
- - ACCESSORIES, including -
| ||apron|| ||fold-up rain accessories|| ||mittens|| ||wallet|
| ||bandanas|| ||gloves|| ||non-prescription sunglasses|| ||umbrella|
| ||belts|| ||hair accessories|| ||purse|| ||ties|
| ||bridal headpiece|| ||handkerchiefs|| ||scarves|| ||ear muffs|
- - SWIMSUITS OR WARM-UP OR SKI SUITS, including -
Do not include any sports uniforms.
| ||athletic shirt|| ||jogging suit|| ||swimwear|
| ||athletic shorts|| ||leotards|| ||swimwear accessories|
| ||hunting wear|| ||sweatshirt|| ||snow and ski suit|
| ||tennis outfit|
- - UNIFORMS, other than sport, for which the cost is not reimbursed, including
shirts, pants, suits, service apparel, such as: medical, barber, boy or girl scout, mechanic,
waiter/waitress, plumber and lab smocks, and military apparel.
- - COSTUMES, including costumes for dance, ballet, Halloween, etc.
- - FOOTWEAR, including athletic footwear-
| ||bedroom slippers|| ||dress shoes|
| ||boots|| ||sandals|
| ||casual shoes|| ||sneakers, jogging, aerobic, basketball, tennis shoes|
Include specialized athletic shoes such as for football, soccer, bowling,
biking, or baseball, except if included in the rental or activity fee for the sport.
- - DIAPERS, including disposable
- Do not include diaper service.
- - LAYETTES
- - WATCHES
- - JEWELRY, including -
| ||costume jewelry|| ||rings|| ||infants jewelry|
Go back to Section 9, Part A »
Last Modified Date: April 12, 2013