An official website of the United States government
Section 14, Part B collects detailed information about each health insurance policy that was reported in Part A.
* Enter name of insurance company, not the insurance agent.* Do not read to respondent.
1. Health Maintenance Organization
2. Fee for Service Plan
3. Commercial Medicare Supplement
4. Other special purpose plan
For definitions Information Booklet »
1. Dental insurance?
2. Vision insurance?
3. Prescription drug insurance?
4. Other type of special purpose health insurance? - Specify
* Specify: [enter text]
Go to Section 14 Part C - Medicare, Medicaid, and Other Health Insurance Plans Not Directly Paid For By The Household »
Go to Section 15 Part A - Medical and Health Expenditures - Screening Questions for Payments »
Go to CAPI Home Page »
Last Modified Date: April 12, 2013