Section 1, Part B collects general information about the housing unit including the type of structure, number and types of rooms, and types of fuels used in the home.
* Ask if not apparent.
Are these living quarters presently used as student housing by a college or university?
* Ask if not apparent by observation.
Which best describes this building?
For definitions Information Booklet »
* Specify: [enter text] ______________
How many ROOMS are there in this unit, including all finished living areas and excluding all bathrooms? [enter value] ______________
How many BEDROOMS are there in this unit? [enter value] ______________
* Count all rooms used mainly for sleeping, even if also used for other purposes.
How many COMPLETE bathrooms are there in this unit? [enter value] ______________
* A complete bathroom has a toilet, a bathtub or shower, and a sink, all with running water.
How many HALF bathrooms are there in this unit? [enter value] ______________
* A half bathroom has at least a toilet or bathtub or shower, but does not have all the facilities of a complete bathroom.
End of Section 1B
Last Modified Date: April 3, 2013