What BLS productivity data are available and how do I access data? >
Labor Productivity and Costs Data: http://www.bls.gov/lpc
BLS produces quarterly Labor Productivity and Costs (LPC) measures for:
- the business sector
- the nonfarm business sector
- nonfinancial corporations
- the manufacturing sector
- durable and nondurable goods manufacturing subsectors
BLS also produces annual labor productivity and costs measures for selected U.S. industries.
- Labor productivity
- Unit labor costs
- Real and current dollar compensation per hour
- Hours worked
- Business, nonfarm business, and nonfinancial corporate sectors; quarterly and annual measures from 1947 to present.
- Manufacturing sector; quarterly and annual measures from 1987 to present.
- Select industries at the 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-digit NAICS level from 1987 to present
To access the data visit http://www.bls.gov/lpc/ and select 'LPC Databases' or 'LPC Tables and Charts'