The BLS produces annual multifactor productivity measures for:
- the private business sector
- the private nonfarm business sector
- the manufacturing sector
- 18 3-digit NAICS manufacturing industries
- 86 4-digit NAICS manufacturing industries
- nonmanufacturing industry groups
- the air transportation industry
- the line-haul railroad industry
- Annual MFP
- Capital services, composition adjusted labor services, and combined labor and capital inputs for the private business, private nonfarm business sectors, and manufacturing sectors.
- Annual MFP measures for select industries, including labor hours, capital services, energy, materials, and purchased business services inputs.
- Multifactor productivity data are available from 1987 to present