May 2018 National Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates by ownership
NAICS 622000 - Hospitals, State government-owned
SOC Major Groups in NAICS 622000 - Hospitals, State government-owned:
To sort this table by a different column, click on the column header
Hospitals, State government-owned
(1) Estimates for detailed occupations do not sum to the totals because the totals include occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
(2) Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a "year-round, full-time" hours figure of 2,080 hours; for those occupations where there is not an hourly wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
(3) The relative standard error (RSE) is a measure of the reliability of a survey statistic. The smaller the relative standard error, the more precise the estimate.
(4) Wages for some occupations that do not generally work year-round, full time, are reported either as hourly wages or annual salaries depending on how they are typically paid.
(5) This wage is equal to or greater than $100.00 per hour or $208,000 per year.
(8) Estimate not released.
Other OES estimates and related information:
May 2018 National Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
May 2018 State Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
May 2018 Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan Area Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
Last Modified Date: March 29, 2019