May 2018 National Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates by ownership
NAICS 622000 - Hospitals, Privately owned
SOC Major Groups in NAICS 622000 - Hospitals, Privately owned:
- 00-0000 All Occupations
- 11-0000 Management Occupations
- 13-0000 Business and Financial Operations Occupations
- 15-0000 Computer and Mathematical Occupations
- 17-0000 Architecture and Engineering Occupations
- 19-0000 Life, Physical, and Social Science Occupations
- 21-0000 Community and Social Service Occupations
- 23-0000 Legal Occupations
- 25-0000 Education, Training, and Library Occupations
- 27-0000 Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, and Media Occupations
- 29-0000 Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
- 31-0000 Healthcare Support Occupations
- 33-0000 Protective Service Occupations
- 35-0000 Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupations
- 37-0000 Building and Grounds Cleaning and Maintenance Occupations
- 39-0000 Personal Care and Service Occupations
- 41-0000 Sales and Related Occupations
- 43-0000 Office and Administrative Support Occupations
- 45-0000 Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Occupations
- 47-0000 Construction and Extraction Occupations
- 49-0000 Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations
- 51-0000 Production Occupations
- 53-0000 Transportation and Material Moving Occupations
To sort this table by a different column, click on the column header
Hospitals, Privately owned
About May 2018 National Industry-Specific Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates
(1) Estimates for detailed occupations do not sum to the totals because the totals include occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
(2) Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a "year-round, full-time" hours figure of 2,080 hours;
for those occupations where there is not an hourly wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
(3) The relative standard error (RSE) is a measure of the reliability of a survey statistic. The smaller the relative standard error, the more precise the estimate.
(4) Wages for some occupations that do not generally work year-round, full time, are reported either as hourly wages or annual salaries
depending on how they are typically paid.
(5) This wage is equal to or greater than $100.00 per hour or $208,000 per year.
(7) The value is less than .005 percent of industry employment.
(8) Estimate not released.
Other OES estimates and related information:
May 2018 National Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
May 2018 State Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
May 2018 Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan Area Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
May 2018 National Industry-Specific Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates
May 2018 Occupation Profiles
Last Modified Date: March 29, 2019