Other BLS Information
Other Useful Links
- American Community Survey (ACS) — conducted by the Census Bureau, the ACS is an ongoing survey that provides vital information on a yearly basis about our nation and its people.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) — source of GDP and National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA) information.
- CareerOneStop — comprehensive source of employment and career resources.
- Occupational Information Network (O*NET) — The O*NET program which is developed under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration, is a leading source of occupational information. Central to the project is the O*NET database, containing information on hundreds of standardized and occupation-specific descriptors. The database is continually updated by surveying a broad range of workers from each occupation.
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) — NAICS is used by government agencies to classify business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data related to the U.S. business economy.
- Projections Central — State occupational projections developed by the labor market information section of State Employment Security Agencies. Employment projections are available for each State and the District of Columbia.
Last Modified Date: September 8, 2022