Aggregate Economy Projections and Historical Data
BLS develops aggregate economic projections as a key input for its employment projections. This page contains the most recently released macroeconomic model solution.
The methodology used to project the aggregate economy is described in detail on the Employment Projections program's methodology page and in the BLS Handbook of Methods. (PDF)
All aggregate economy tables in a single file (XLSX)
Most Recent Analysis
Other Aggregate Economy Analysis
Data for Researchers
- Historical time-series for critical aggregate variables, 2012–2019 and projected 2029 (XLSX)
The file contains the following tables:
- Labor supply and factors affecting productivity
- Real gross domestic product--demand categories
- Nominal gross domestic product--demand categories
- Major assumptions affecting aggregate projections
- Via e-mail.
- Via telephone at 202-691-5700.
- Via mail to: Office of Employment and Unemployment Statistics, Suite 2135, 2 Massachusetts Avenue, NE, Washington DC 20212-0001.
Last Modified Date: September 28, 2020