Employment Requirements Matrix
This page contains links to historical employment requirements data tables. These tables are derived from input-output data, and each column shows the employment generated directly and indirectly across all industries by one million dollars in production of a given industry's primary product. The data can give an indication of the relative impact of different industries' primary production.
Data for Researchers
Historical employment requirements tables, 1997–2020 (ZIP, 11.5 MB)
This file includes:
- Employment requirements description
- Industry sectoring plan
- Nominal dollar-based employment requirements tables
- Nominal dollar-based domestic employment requirements tables
- Chain-weighted (2012 dollars) real employment requirements tables
- Chain-weighted (2012 dollars) real domestic employment requirements tables
How to Decompress ZIP Files
- Via e-mail.
- Via telephone at 202-691-5700.
- Via mail to: Office of Employment and Unemployment Statistics, Suite 2135, 2 Massachusetts Avenue, NE, Washington DC 20212-0001.
Last Modified Date: September 8, 2021