May 2020 National Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates by ownership
NAICS 611200 - Junior colleges, Privately owned
These national industry-specific occupational employment and wage estimates are calculated with data collected from employers of all sizes, in metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas in every state and the District of Columbia, in NAICS 611200 - Junior colleges, Privately owned.
Additional information, including the hourly and annual 10th, 25th, 75th, and 90th percentile wages, is available in the downloadable XLS files.
SOC Major Groups in NAICS 611200 - Junior colleges, Privately owned:
To sort this table by a different column, click on the column header
Junior colleges, Privately owned
(1) Estimates for detailed occupations do not sum to the totals because the totals include occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
(2) Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a "year-round, full-time" hours figure of 2,080 hours; for those occupations where there is not an hourly wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
(3) The relative standard error (RSE) is a measure of the reliability of a survey statistic. The smaller the relative standard error, the more precise the estimate.
(4) Wages for some occupations that do not generally work year-round, full time, are reported either as hourly wages or annual salaries depending on how they are typically paid.
(5) This wage is equal to or greater than $100.00 per hour or $208,000 per year.
(8) Estimate not released.
Other OEWS estimates and related information:
May 2020 National Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
May 2020 State Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
May 2020 Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan Area Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
Last Modified Date: March 31, 2021