May 2017 National Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates by ownership
NAICS 611000 - Educational Services, Local government-owned
SOC Major Groups in NAICS 611000 - Educational Services, Local government-owned:
- 00-0000 All Occupations
- 11-0000 Management Occupations
- 13-0000 Business and Financial Operations Occupations
- 15-0000 Computer and Mathematical Occupations
- 17-0000 Architecture and Engineering Occupations
- 19-0000 Life, Physical, and Social Science Occupations
- 21-0000 Community and Social Service Occupations
- 23-0000 Legal Occupations
- 25-0000 Education, Training, and Library Occupations
- 27-0000 Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, and Media Occupations
- 29-0000 Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
- 31-0000 Healthcare Support Occupations
- 33-0000 Protective Service Occupations
- 35-0000 Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupations
- 37-0000 Building and Grounds Cleaning and Maintenance Occupations
- 39-0000 Personal Care and Service Occupations
- 41-0000 Sales and Related Occupations
- 43-0000 Office and Administrative Support Occupations
- 45-0000 Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Occupations
- 47-0000 Construction and Extraction Occupations
- 49-0000 Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations
- 51-0000 Production Occupations
- 53-0000 Transportation and Material Moving Occupations
To sort this table by a different column, click on the column header
Educational Services, Local government-owned
About May 2017 National Industry-Specific Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates
(1) Estimates for detailed occupations do not sum to the totals because the totals include occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
(2) Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a "year-round, full-time" hours figure of 2,080 hours;
for those occupations where there is not an hourly wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
(3) The relative standard error (RSE) is a measure of the reliability of a survey statistic. The smaller the relative standard error, the more precise the estimate.
(4) Wages for some occupations that do not generally work year-round, full time, are reported either as hourly wages or annual salaries
depending on how they are typically paid.
(7) The value is less than .005 percent of industry employment.
(8) Estimate not released.
Other OES estimates and related information:
May 2017 National Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
May 2017 State Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
May 2017 Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan Area Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates (cross-industry estimates)
May 2017 National Industry-Specific Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates
May 2017 Occupation Profiles
Last Modified Date: March 30, 2018